Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In...

Alright, I know that this already looks like a Ad-Happy blog.  I don't want it to become that...but here's the deal:

I like products that WORK.  And not only work...but work consistently...and if they don't work, I like companies that fix the problem without the run around.  I did research when purchasing my current scale...which happens to be the one pictured.  It's awesome (but more to that later).

The overwhelming majority of the reviews are TOPS.  I have read NONE that are "this product is crap".  And in the ones that mention problems with the scale...by and large, say that EatSmart (the company) have not only apologized, but sent replacement scales.  And let me tell you, they are FEW (think, less than a hand full) of reviews that cite problems.

I love this scale...lightyears better than my old scale (which I freecycled...and the receiver emailed me later saying that she has had no problems with my old scale...and that she loves it.  Yay for her, but does that mean that the old scale just had something personal against me? Ah well...).

Anyway, every Wednesday I will be posting my weight (egads!).  My goal is the 130s by 30, here's hoping that's wise (it is...calm down, I've done my research!).

Starting Weight: 167
Current Weight: 158

That almost 10 pounds.  Yay for progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment